Dec 30, 2011
But what are my favorites?
Here are My Top 5 Steph's Picks of 2011 (in no particular order)
1) Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings. The. Best. Thing. EVER. So stinkin' yummy.
2) How to Start a Cooking Club. 2011 was the first year of the Scottsdale Cooking Club. In this post I cover how you too can start your own cooking club.
3) Loving the Little Years. This book was quite possibly my favorite (nonfiction) read of the year. A great encouragement to all moms who are raising little ones.
4) A Milk & Cookies Party. By now I'm sure you know that I love me a good party. I love planning any kind of party. You name it and I'll plan it. Of course every year I consider it a sweet blessing to be able to plan our girl's birthday parties. This year for Nora's 2nd Birthday party we opted for a Milk & Cookies Party. Super tasty and so fun!
5) Bacon Wrapped Dates. Don't stop reading. I promise these things are incredible! This recipe was actually my favorite recipe of all of the recipes I collected from the Scottsdale Cooking Club this past year. They are just so good. A great New Year's Eve option for those of you looking for a yummy (and easy) appetizer recipe.