Steph's Pick | My Top 5 Picks of 2011

Dec 30, 2011

If you haven't noticed, I post a lot of Steph's Picks. In a perfect world I'd post 1/week. More often than not I end up posting a Steph's Pick an average of 2x/month.


But what are my favorites?

Great question!

Here are My Top 5 Steph's Picks of 2011 (in no particular order)

1) Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings. The. Best. Thing. EVER. So stinkin' yummy.

2) How to Start a Cooking Club. 2011 was the first year of the Scottsdale Cooking Club. In this post I cover how you too can start your own cooking club.

3) Loving the Little Years. This book was quite possibly my favorite (nonfiction) read of the year. A great encouragement to all moms who are raising little ones.

4) A Milk & Cookies Party. By now I'm sure you know that I love me a good party. I love planning any kind of party. You name it and I'll plan it. Of course every year I consider it a sweet blessing to be able to plan our girl's birthday parties. This year for Nora's 2nd Birthday party we opted for a Milk & Cookies Party. Super tasty and so fun!

5) Bacon Wrapped Dates. Don't stop reading. I promise these things are incredible! This recipe was actually my favorite recipe of all of the recipes I collected from the Scottsdale Cooking Club this past year. They are just so good. A great New Year's Eve option for those of you looking for a yummy (and easy) appetizer recipe.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I got Loving The Little Years for Christmas. I too loved this book and was encouraged. Thank goodness it was short cause I don't get many books finished these days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP