Apr 30, 2009
whirl*wind [hwurl-wind, wurl-]
verb (used without object)
to move or travel quickly
It's official - I feel like I've been in a bit of a whirlwind lately. Not only am I preparing to head to DC tomorrow for a Raising Truly Great Kids Event, but I just returned from another event in Minneapolis on Tuesday. That's a 3 day turn around (and I still managed to go to the grocery store!)
Regardless of the pace of the past couple weeks, I'm really thankful for God's provision during it. I feel like we're still moving forward in our preparations for our little lady to come into the world and I'm getting to be a part of an incredible work God is doing through our parenting conferences. What more could I ask for?
If you think of me this weekend, please do pray for safe/comfortable travels this weekend. Although this isn't my last trip while pregnant (my brother is getting married at the end of the month), it is my last work trip.
Note: For those of you who may have thought that the above picture might possibly be me - think again!
Here's the top 5 reasons why it definetly is not me.
5) I don't travel that lightly. One carry on bag - seriously!? For those of you who know me, I have enough hair product to fill a carry on.
4) My mid-section does not look that good (ever). I'm 7.5 months pregnant in case you forgot.
3) I've pretty much officially moved to flats for my footwear. Although those shoes are quite cute!
2) I don't own a pair of red heels. Much to my husband's surprise I'm sure.
1) When traveling I NEVER look that cute. EVER. Although I wish :)