on the road to Iowa...and an update...

Apr 8, 2009


I apologize for the lack of blogging I've done lately. I'm hoping that you can give me a little grace as we've had a couple tough weeks in our home. Regardless, I wanted to send an update on the previous weeks happenings - hopefully this is a final update on all my fun medical problems :)
Last Wednesday, after a combination of chiropractic appointments and God's hand (obviously more God) I woke up with virtually no pain in my low right back. It was amazing. I didn't quite even know what to think so I took one more pain pill just to hopefully prevent the pain from coming back. But it hasn't!!! Although I have definetly had some uncomfortable times over the past few days it has been nothing in comparison to what the pain was like a week ago. Praise God!
Needless to say I left Phoenix on Thursday morning and traveled to Iowa. My best friends wedding went extremely well and I was so thankful to be there and be a part of it. Congrats to the newly married Mr. and Mrs. Nate Eagles! We love you!
I was blessed to be able to spend the night with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and our new niece, Adelyn, on Saturday night and on Sunday morning we got up and made our way to Mt. Vernon for my first baby shower. My mom and going to be sister-in-law, Amy, hosted the shower for me and it went by flawlessly. It was so fun to be able to celebrate this incredible gift God has blessed Alan and I with. It made me even more excited to meet our little one come this summer.
I'm now back in Phoenix and back at work.
Thank you for all of your concern and prayers! I'm so grateful for each one of you.

1 comments:

Joab Meyer said...

ok! Thanks for the update. Praising God you are better!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP