Aug 29, 2008
1. Shopoholic Series by Sophie Kinsella - great light-hearted chic-flicks.
2. The Birth Order Book by Kevin Leman - super intrueing book! Very informative on how birth order affects you and those you love.
3. Something Borrowed, Something Blue and Baby Proof by Emily Giffin - again, great girlie books! (Note: certainly not Christian books, but still very good reads)
4. Stepping Up: A Journey through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore - a new study by Beth Moore - very challenging - loved it!
5. Freakonomics by Steven Levitt - interesting read for something different
If you want to check out other books I've read, go to http://www.goodreads.com/. It's a great tool to document what you've read and how you would rate each book. I'm generally one who likes to read things people have recommended to me and with goodreads.com you can do just that. Anytime I need a new book, I go to my friends' goodreads pages to see which books they've rated highly.