Dec 27, 2011
What a wonderful weekend!!! Full of lots of love, family, friends, yummy food and celebration! We couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate Christmas and the coming of the newborn King!
Here's a quick little glimpse into our weekend.
We spent Christmas Eve celebrating with our dear friends, Jeff & Kristina H (and family of course). Few pictures were taken; however, we did get a chance to snap an updated family shot.
And then Christmas morning came .... in PJ's (or jampas as Nora calls them) of course...1) Santa arrived just in time for the girls. Somehow Santa knew Nora wanted a new Barney book (thank you very much St. Nick) and Elsie received a new toy for the car.
2) Elsie watching the present opening with anticipation.
3) Our family was just too good to us this year. We had LOTS of gifts to open.
4) Our Christmas morning Caramel Tea Ring. A Flies family tradition. Soooo yummy!
1) Nora isn't showing it here but she loves her new Melissa and Doug toy - the Pizza Party Set (thanks Nana).
2) Another Christmas morning tradition - watching A Charlie Brown Christmas.
3) Again... Elsie is excited about all of her new toys (and clothes).
4) A must-snap picture of the little girlies in their PJs in front of the Christmas tree.
Unfortunately we took very few pictures after we got showered and changed but we did snap this pic of lil' Elsie.