Family Matters Blog | Siri on Parenting

Dec 28, 2011

"...Although my girls are young (2.5 and 6 mo), I already see how easy it could be to fall into the trap of relying entirely on the church – seminary educated pastors, full-time church employees and energetic (and knowledgeable) youth leaders – when it comes to answering the tough questions that our children will have about faith. If we (the parents) aren’t building faith at home, there is no surprise kids grow up to become youth that don’t really care about devotedly serving others and they certainly don’t care about Jesus..."

I'm over on the Family Matters Blog today talking about my new friend, Siri, and my thoughts about outsourcing the "dirty work" of parenting.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP