Jun 2, 2010
I just realized that it's been far too long since I've posted an update on our little chicken (yes - we call her chicken - I'll highlight that later). So, here are a few Nora musings...
- Nora is a-cruisin' - all over the place! It won't be long till this girl is walking. She's got places to go and puppies to see! ;)
- Nora has a new bestie - Carly - the English Cocker Spaniel. Her grandparents just got a new puppy and Nora just lights up whenever she see's little Carly on Skype.
- Her nickname is chicken - yes - you read that right. Chicken. Although I'm not entirely sure how this happened, I think it had something to do with the fact that I used to call her our lil' chicky - as in the English Slang version of girl.
- Not only is she our chicken but she's a fish. Ok - we don't call her fish - she just LOVES to swim. We swim almost every day and she just loves it. What are we going to do if we don't live in AZ our entire lives????!!!!
- Nora is very excited about her upcoming first birthday party. Well - maybe mom's a little more excited - but I'm sure you are too! We'll be sure to post lots of pictures.
- And finally, I'll leave you with a few pics...