summertime and some nora musings

Jun 2, 2010


I just realized that it's been far too long since I've posted an update on our little chicken (yes - we call her chicken - I'll highlight that later). So, here are a few Nora musings...

- Nora is a-cruisin' - all over the place! It won't be long till this girl is walking. She's got places to go and puppies to see! ;)

- Nora has a new bestie - Carly - the English Cocker Spaniel. Her grandparents just got a new puppy and Nora just lights up whenever she see's little Carly on Skype.

- Her nickname is chicken - yes - you read that right. Chicken. Although I'm not entirely sure how this happened, I think it had something to do with the fact that I used to call her our lil' chicky - as in the English Slang version of girl.

- Not only is she our chicken but she's a fish. Ok - we don't call her fish - she just LOVES to swim. We swim almost every day and she just loves it. What are we going to do if we don't live in AZ our entire lives????!!!!

- Nora is very excited about her upcoming first birthday party. Well - maybe mom's a little more excited - but I'm sure you are too! We'll be sure to post lots of pictures.

- And finally, I'll leave you with a few pics...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember when the "chicken" thing started... you were calling her "chicky chicky" and she was about three months old and, let's be honest, it was tough to get from being three months old, to being four months old... Growing up is hard work! When she was upset, she'd make a noise of frustration that sounded, well, like a particular bird-friend. Your little bird is my favorite Nora-Bora

nick&abby said...

Ham Legs is SUPER excited to see the little chicken next week!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP