Steph's Pick - a Perfect Summer Drink

Jun 18, 2010


Sorry about last week! I know there were probably some of you out there that were a little disappointed there was no Steph's Pick last week :) We were on a bloggy-vacay.

Well I'm back at it again this week with my new favorite drink for these H-O-T-T - HOT summer months. Now if you know me, you know I drink mostly red wine. However, when the temps in AZ hit 100+ I need something much more refreshing.

I was at a friend's Memorial Day party and someone brought this drink. It was a perfect blend of sweet, fruity, tart and just enough kick. I HAD to get the recipe and have been making it in our home ever since. So thank you friend's neighbor lady :) Thanks also to Laura for the photo and post on this delicious drink.


Ingredients:
1 bottle of white wine (something fruity)
Equal amount of ginger ale
1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
Fresh (or frozen) Berries (really whatever you have around will work and make it pretty)

Directions:
Mix everything together and enjoy!

2 comments:

Annika said...

looks yummy! Pool side would be heavenly :}

nealy said...

looks so yummy...thanks for passing it on! let's drink these together when you move here! ;)

xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP