a week of photo updates

May 4, 2009

Wow!!! It has been quite the past couple of months. Thanks to all of you who prayed for my travels this past weekend. Things went very well and suprisingly enough, the flights were fairly bearable.
So thank you!
I thought in an effort to try and make up some time I'm going to do "A Week of Photo Updates" as there have been so many things I just haven't had time to post about over the past few months.
This first update is two-fold (but involves one of my favorite people). A couple weeks back I was able to travel to the Midwest to spend some time with both my in-laws in Minneapolis as well as my family in Mt. Vernon. During that time I attended a bridal shower for my brother's fiance (pictures to come later this week) and also hosted a baby shower for one of my best friends - Liz. Below are a few photos (and the invite) for Liz's shower. We did a "Sprinkle" theme where everything was either umbrella/rain or candy sprinkles. It turned out great and Baby Reasland and Liz were blessed with some great encouragement from other mom's and received some super cute gifts.

The next photo was taken in mid-March when Liz and her husband, Aaron, came to spend a week of fun in the sun with us. As with so many of our friends who live far away, although their visits are so much fun, it makes us wish we lived close to them! This group photo was taken at on our favorite Mexican restaraunts in Phoenix - Los Sombreros.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP