my AZ baby shower

May 18, 2009

Like I said in my previous post - it was a weekend of showers!!! Nine of my closest friends hosted a baby shower for me this past Saturday and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how everything went. From the moment I walked through the front door to the second I got into my car, I felt so loved and so honored. And I know baby Flies did too!
Long before this weekend, the invites were designed by my friend Laura and sent out to a handful of potential guests. Then when Saturday afternoon finally rolled around, it started off with scrumptuous food (thanks Michelle, Denise and Becky) and super creative decorations (hats off to you, Brittany and Joy), was followed by an inspiring devotional by Joy, then games by Amy, opening of gifts and finally everyone departed with a super cute favor (Zee and Amy - you're the best!). My mentor, Laurie, hosted the party at her house and the setting couldn't have been better for the group in attendance. Seriously - everything was just so perfect. I feel humbled all over again as I write out the specifics of that day.
Thanks to all of your ladies who attended - it meant so much to me to have you there and to ultimately have you as a part of our lives. We can't wait for little Ms. Flies to meet all of you!

1 comments:

Janel said...

LOOKIN GREAT GIRL! LUV the dress, the invites, the pictures, everything!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP