Crossfit Moms

May 5, 2009

One of the things I've been able to squeeze into my schedule over the past month is a few workouts at our friend's business, North Scottsdale Crossfit. For those of you who know me, I've always been quite active. However, I will tell you the truth, with some of the random health issues I've had going on throughout my pregnancy, I'm probably in the worst shape I've ever been in. Regardless, I'm turning over a new leaf! What better time to do it - at the beginning of the 3rd trimester!!! :)
Kevin and Joy started their business awhile back and have been progressively seeing the business grow. It's been so fun to be a part of it.

And - just a little plug for Crossfit Moms - it's such a great way to increase muscular endurance and strength. I'm hoping in the long run it will help prepare my body for labor (ughh - I don't like to think about that) as well as the physical act of lugging a baby around after our little girl is born.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A woman after my own heart! Steph - so happy to hear you started CF! You know our brother Tim and his wife started their own CF business here so I LOVE talking CF workouts anytime! Great job and keep it up!

Missy

The Massons said...

when i was pregnant with renae i took a water aerobics class for pregnant woman and loved it. there is nothing better than feeling weightless while knowning you're actually huge.

chris and fran white said...

Steph, All the pain of labor and childbirth is so worth in when they place that little Baby in your arms to hold and hug and kiss and cuddle with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP