an upcoming wedding...

May 7, 2009

As I believe I've mentioned on a couple of different occassions, my brother is getting married at the end of this month! We couldn't be more thrilled to be able to join him and Amy as they celebrate their new lives together.
It's been so fun being able to play a small part in the planning processes of the wedding. It makes me want to have a wedding again! Amy is such a sweetheart and even let me try out my new camera (
Nikon D90 - the best! - happy "you're having a baby" present to me) on them a couple weekends back. The above picture is just one of the few I took.
We're counting down the days till we head to Lincoln, NE at the end of the month!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP