a few more pictures

May 13, 2009

This is the last post of photo updates. Like I mentioned at the beginning of last week, I've had so many pictures to upload but just no time to do it. So - this officially marks my last photo update. Going forward we should be fairly well up to date.
The above picture is a quick snapshot we took in front of the Washington Memorial in DC just a couple weekends back. My co-workers, Sharla, Ken and I had a night free where we were able to see a good amount of the memorials in DC. Not often on work trips are we able to go sight-seeing but when we were given a couple hours of free time before catching an early morning flight the next day we had to take advantage of the opportunity. DC really is a beautiful city! I hope to be able to go back again.
And below are a few more pictures from my best friend's wedding. I got my hands on a couple of the photographers pictures and just had to post them as they turned out so great!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP