spinning in california

Mar 1, 2011

We're just finishing up our time here in California. Don't worry...there are many more pictures and videos to share of our time here. But for now, here's a little sneak peak into all of the fun we've had :)


Before viewing this video you must know a few things....

First, yes, I do feel a little bad about laughing so hard about something like this. And by laughing hard I mean that I almost peed my pants... for reals.

Second, the little one crying in the background is Adelyn - not Nora. She didn't seem to be sad or upset at all about what happened to her. Adelyn on the other hand was a little sad (obviously) :(

Third, anyone know where I can find one of these things in AZ? :)

Without further ado...

8 comments:

danielle said...

HAHAHAHA!! That's hilarious! And hey, it slows her down a bit and gives you a 10-second break from all the usual running and chasing. Not all bad, eh? ;)

Jenet Simmons said...

I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard!!! It's sad to say how many times we've done that with Carter...now, I'll video it!

Carlene S. said...

Love it! She doesn't really look phased at all either haha...just trying to figure out how to get up and get on with things lol...Glad you're having a great time!

Brittany said...

This is AMAAAAZING! I love it! HA!

nick&abby said...

I still cannot watch this without laughing hysterically....oh my gosh...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laugh! that was extremely cute and extremely hilarious! :)

Stephanie said...

That is SO funny! You shouldn't feel bad for laughing so hard...it was so funny and Nora didn't seem to mind a bit! ha!

The CCB said...

You should totally send that into America's Funniest Home videos - priceless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP