Steph's Pick | Our Top 3 Frozen Pizzas

Mar 18, 2011


Alright peeps....despite what you might think... I'm certainly not beyond cooking a frozen pizza at night every once in awhile. And by every once in awhile we're talking every other week... so a decent amount (at least in my opinion). There's just not enough time (or energy) in my days to consistently make my most favorite pizza/calzones.


So I've made it my mission to find some of the best frozen pizza's available. I figure we might as well go "all" out... and by that I mean spending an extra $3-$4 so I don't have to buy the college-classic Totino's pizza.

Here are our Top 3 Frozen Pizzas:

1. Trader Joe's: Trader Giotto's Pizza Parlanno. Honestly... my favorite... hands down!

2. Fresh & Easy: Supreme. This is what you'll find most frequently in our freezer b/c I do most of my shopping at Fresh & Easy... so yummy!

3. California Pizza Kitchen: CPK's BBQ Chicken. If you're not able to get to a Trader Joe's or Fresh & Easy this CPK option is a great pick and can be found in most grocery stores.

Now it's your turn... comment below with your favorites!!!

4 comments:

Jenet Simmons said...

I totally agree! We always say...what's a weekend at the Simmons' house without pizza?! (I'm a little crazy about Domino's right now...they're so yummy!)

nick&abby said...

CPK....I didn't have the time to try Trader Joe's pizza before we left DSM....may have to try it out when we are back there...or in MN :)

The CCB said...

Dijornos (sp?) STUFFED CRUST pizza... Preferably, pepperoni, but three meat is good too. The toppings don't really matter anyway - it's all about the ooey, gooey cheese in the crust. :)

Positive Thoughts said...

See the power of positive thoughts within you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP