some extra reading... for those interested

Mar 16, 2011

In case ya'll were thinking I'm a "blogging slacker" I thought I'd send a few links for your reading pleasure :)


We celebrated our One-Year "Blogging" Anniversary with a HUGE party. Here's the recap post: One Year Anniversary Party RECAP.

We're also busy planning our next event - Arizona Moms Night Out. Check out the details on this post (and if you're from the area - register TODAY - we "sold" 50% of our tickets in 1 day!): Arizona Moms Night Out - April 4th.

After a number of requests (think 10+) from my blogging partner, Joy, I finally sat down and wrote a post about my strategy with snail mail. Nothing life changing. But it seemed to be of interest to lots of peeps. The "Art" of Snail Mail.

And in case I haven't given you enough to read - we've also been guest blogging over at GalTime {Phoenix}. Here's a list of some of the most recent posts we've written for them. Our GalTime {Phoenix} Weekly Posts.

Needless to say, we're keeping VERY busy over at Scottsdale Moms Blog. We're so thrilled with all God is doing in using our little space on the web to connect 100's of women on a weekly basis!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP