christmas 2010 recap

Jan 2, 2011


Happy New Year!!!! As we look back on 2010 and consider all that God has done in our lives we are thankful for so much!

Here's just one thing we're thankful for.... time in Iowa with family over the holidays.

First - if you missed the videos I posted earlier this week of Nora sledding you MUST check
them out. They are just too funny.

To go along with those - here's a pic of the gang out sledding one day.

One morning we were able to meet one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world - Allie & her daughter Reese - at a play land for a morning of fun. For both girls and moms.

And a family gathering just wouldn't be complete without a family pic. I'm pretty impressed we were able to get all children awake and somewhat looking at the camera (minus Ella).

Nora got to meet her GG Theda thanks to "Shuttle Ray." Thanks Ray for picking up grandma and bringing her to Des Moines to spend some quality time with her great-grandkids.


Nora is blessed to have so many of her great-grandparents who are always eager to give her lots of hugs and kisses when they see her. Her GG Mary and GG Harvey came to Mt. Vernon to say hi.


I was really hoping we'd have a White Christmas. Don't get me wrong - I love the warmer weather in AZ but around the holidays I really miss cold weather and snow. So needless to say - I got my wish! And of course I was not about to miss the opportunity to get an updated family picture in the SNOW!!!


And lastly - we spent Christmas Eve with the Triggs side in Mt. Vernon.... and of course, we had to snap a family pic with everyone.


Happy New Year from all of us! May God continue to do great things in your lives over the next year.

2 comments:

nick&abby said...

Your "Shuttle Ray" comment is really cracking me up! We had alot of fun and glad everyone was able to get together

B + A said...

I love that you got to come to Iowa and see family...and me :) I am blessed by your friendship tenfold. Love you and can't wait to play again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP