Steph's Pick - Two Beauty Secrets

Jul 30, 2010

I feel like with that sort of title you're probably expecting me to come out and start selling you Mary Kay (I'm not being a hater of Mary Kay - I actually like it a lot - and LOVE a lot of people that sell or have sold Mary Kay - so don't hate - really). {big hoping I didn't make you mad smile}


In all seriousness, I've stumbled across two beauty secrets this past month and I've honestly wondered where these products have been my whole life. So it's now my mission to tell ya'll about them. So here goes nothing...



Yes - you read that right. And don't you dare start thinking you're better than this little gadget. I know every single woman out there reading has some unwanted facial hair that you just don't know what to do about. I know I did...

Until my dear friend Laura told me about her find at her local Walgreens for $10. I literally went out at bought it the next morning. It has changed my life. Take a lesson from me though: Don't get too carried away. This hair trimmer should go no where near your eye brows! 'nough said....


*******************


I'll be honest. I remember 10+ years ago trying liquid eyeliner at my grandmother's and had such a bad experience that I had no interest in trying it again. Until this past week... Boy have I been missing out!

I was encouraged to switch from pencil to liquid b/c of Nealy's post last month. I couldn't imagine it could be that much better. I mean, it's eyeliner, right?!!! WRONG! What's amazing about this eyeliner is that it doesn't smudge. Really! I've always been frustrated come the end of the day and my eye makeup had smudged all over my eyelids. Gone are those days!

I actually stumbled across an awesome $20 Stila MakeUp pack at Costco (love me some Costco) last week. Come to find out the items individually at Sephora would have cost me nearly $80!!! Now that's a good deal....

xoxoxo

Happy {Hair & smudge-free} Trails to You!

5 comments:

nealy said...

Nice! I just may have to try the hair trimmer! :) So what do you use it on?

Unknown said...

I bought the eyeliner - love it - love the lip gloss and don't know what I've done all my life w/out the mascara - but what in the world do I do with the bronzer?

alan and steph said...

Joy - you are too funny!!! I use the bronzer as a blush.... Not sure if that's the thing to do but it's always worked for me :)

nick&abby said...

see....IA Costco is LAME-O...we don't have all the fun stuff that your Costco has.

buy prescription medicine online said...

Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP