Steph's Pick - Tommee Tippee

Jul 16, 2010

Ok - I'll be honest - I'm one of those US Moms who is a bit enamored by European baby products. So you can imagine my delight when I found out that Tommee Tippee, Britain's #1 brand of baby dinnerware, had finally arrived in the US! And they hadn't just come to designer boutiques on the east coast - they came to Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us!!! Yipee!!!


I was so excited to have another choice of BPA-free bottles and feeding products! I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of these products and try them out for myself.

Although I have yet to try all of the products - I (as in Nora) have tried the baby bowls, sippy cups and the Easi-Mat all of which are nicely designed (extra points!!), affordable (see sale info below) and practical! *** That's 3 stars all you mamas. I love this brand!

Find Tommee Tippee bottles, nipples, sippy cups and other feeding products at Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us. Plus - now through July 23rd you can buy any Explora item (cups and toddler feeding) and get the second 50% off at BRU!

Mamas and Mamas-to-be - get those credit cards out - Tommee Tippee items are a must buy!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: As a reviewer for the Mom Bloggers Club I received free products from Tommee Tippee to review. I was not otherwise compensated for this review, and the opinions included are my own.

1 comments:

The Massons said...

I have a European born baby you could try out to see what life with 2 would be like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP