DIY Ice-Cream Parlour Downloads

Jul 21, 2010

As promised - here are the files for our DIY Ice-Cream Parlour Birthday party theme. Thanks again to Eat, Drink, Chic for the original files. After downloading hers I changed the colors up to match my color palette and either printed the files at home or sent them to Costco to be printed (those that were printed at Costco are noted below for all of you detail people)

So this was our Main Sign that I sent to Costco to print as a 20x30. I cut it out and taped it to the cupboards as seen in some of the pictures in the posts below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just ran across this post now and want to steal the idea for my little guy's first birthday. Can you tell me how you changed the colors on the printables templates?

Anonymous said...

Wow, did you steal this from eat, chic drink?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Been looking for something for my mothers (well lets just say its a big birthday)and didn't want something to childish. Needed something with a little more class! This was it,basic and easy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP