the First Birthday Party - A DIY Ice-Cream Parlour Theme

Jul 19, 2010

I'm sure this will come as no surprise but I spent nearly 4 months thinking through what Nora's First Birthday Party should look like. I scoured websites and blogs looking for the perfect theme.

You might think I went a little overboard in my planning but that's just how I am. If there was a party I could plan every month I'd totally do it! I just love it.

So when I stumbled upon this blog post by Eat Drink Chic I knew I'd found the perfect theme!! After determining a theme I just added my own little personal touch and poof - we had a pretty cute (and fairly inexpensive) birthday party!

Below you'll find a number of pictures from the party (not the best pics - sorry - I was a little distracted hosting). Throughout the week I'll be posting some of the down loadable files I created just in case you too want to put this theme to good use. (and if you do - let me know - I'd love to see pics!)







Here are our hosts for the party - Phil and Laura. We're so thankful they were willing to open up their home to 25 of our family and friends for Nora's party.


And here's our little family at the party... for those who are more interested in pictures of people than all of the party details :)


Be sure to check back later this week for more planning downloads...

3 comments:

nealy said...

w.o.w. that is sooo cute! i just love everything! you sure know how to do ice cream! thanks for the cute ideas. first birthday parties are so much fun!

nick&abby said...

Ooh! They turned out so cute! If my daughter's birthday wasn't in January, I'd totally steal this for her 2nd! ;) I think we may need to have a party just to do this, though! nice work :)

Brittany said...

Love, it, love it, love it! Super cute...
Good job with the pics by the way. They look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP