Steph's Pick - Cupcake Vineyards Wine

Apr 15, 2010

I don't know about you, but I'm always on the lookout for a brand of wine that is yummy tasting and under $10/bottle (oh - and the label being cute would be a bonus too!)

So you can imagine my excitement when a friend (hey Laura!) told me that she really likes the Cupcake Vineyards brand wines. She had me at cupcake.

Seriously. CUPCAKE Vineyards? What could be better? And cuter?

If I wouldn't have been home alone with a sleeping baby I would have dashed to the nearest liquor store. I was that excited. Really.

So my next trip to grocery store I scoured the wine aisles for this wine and was thoroughly excited when I found a bottle of Cupcake Vineyards Merlot. And look at what they write on the back of their Merlot --"Decadent layers of rich black cherry, supple mocha and wonderfully sweet oak mingles into a plush, full finish. In other words: Sinful." The label goes on to recommend serving with molten lava cake drizzled with dark chocolate and finishes with, "Cupcake: Permission to enjoy dessert first." Well, who can argue with that? And for you white wine drinkers I've heard the Chardonnay is the best.


Check it out today. I'm willing to bet a glass of the Merlot with this would be heavenly.

3 comments:

nick&abby said...

um, hello yumminess? I HAVE to find this ASAP ;)

Katie and Bret said...

I really like the Malbec :)

nealy said...

Super cute. You always have the best ideas! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP