Steph's Pick - DIY Baby Tee's

Apr 1, 2010

What is it about cute fabric that makes me smile??? :)
Here's a VERY simple DIY that I did for Nora just last week.


What you need....
- small pieces of fabric
- animal image (mine is a bird) to trace
- sewing machine
- button(s) for eye(s)

Here's what you do....
- print out animal image to serve as a stencil and cut it out
- trace stencil on fabric and cut fabric (I used 2 pieces of fabric for this birdie, 1 for the body and 1 for the wing)
- with zigzag stitch slowly sew animal to tshirt
- attach button(s)
- tada!!!! you've got yourself your very own DIY Baby Tee


Soooooo cute! See previous post for pics of Nora Baby modeling the finished product.

1 comments:

shopgirl said...

That is so cute and yet so simple!

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

p.s. I really enjoy your blog, so I've got you in my blogroll.

Happy Easter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP