Nora Recommends - Boon's Bottle Drying Rack

Apr 26, 2010

Ok - I'll admit it. I've been eyeing this drying rack for a couple months now. I know ... if I'd known 5 years ago that I'd have my eyes out for a contemporary bottle drying rack I probably would have had a good laugh. But that's what motherhood does to you.

Boon’s Grass Countertop Drying Rack is a minimal, modern way to dry your bottles, cups, spoons and baby plates. Water drains from the utensils into the tray so the products can air dry. Sleek, stylish and functional, the Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack is a fabulous addition to a modern kitchen.

So needless to say, last week I took my 20% BBB coupon to Buy, Buy Baby and bought it! Yipee!! I also decided it was time to do away with the formula cans and got a different container for it. Doesn't it look nice? For those who know me well - you can attest to the fact that I'm all about making sure our home doesn't look like Nora's stuff blew up all over it :)


2 comments:

nealy said...

Very cute. I love the formula jar. :)

B + A said...

You make me laugh!!! And I hide our formula cans too...they are hideous :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP