Easter and an Anniversary celebration in San Antonio

Apr 7, 2010

we spent the past weekend in San Antonio

with family to celebrate the 60th anniversary of my Gpa and Gma T (look at how cute they are!)


At Christmas my grandparents were given a gift of a trip to San Antonio. Unknowingly to them we would all be joining them to help them celebrate :) Here's our group at their 60th anniversary dinner...

we spent the weekend resting poolside, sharing great family memories, laughing together, eating yummy food (always my favorite when traveling!)...

watching the Final Four (go DUKE!)...
and watching the little munchkin do a little of this (see video in previous post)...

4 comments:

B + A said...

I love that I know all the people on the Triggs side :) And tell Uncle tom nice shirt ;)

Our Little Love Bug said...

I am in love with your little girls bedding... we are preparing for a little girl as well and would love to know where you got it! thanks...

Steph said...

our little love bug - We got Nora's pink bedding at Marshall's actually. I only saw it there that one time. The brand is KidsLine but I think it's an older line. Sorry!!! (I hope you were talking about the pink bedding and not the white shown above. The white bedding is actually from the Westin hotel)

Our Little Love Bug said...

thank you steph!!! i'm going to keep looking. you are going to think i'm crazy but we are a little girl in about 8 weeks and her name is also norah marie. crazy, small world! anyway, thanks for getting back with me and i really enjoy reading your blog and looking at all your creative ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP