Steph's Pick - Free Photo Canvas

Feb 26, 2010

There's something about canvas art that I just love. I'm always thinking of new things I can create with canvas. Remember this monogrammed wall art?

Well since receiving Nora's newborn photos from Kimberly Bee I've been searching for a company that prints photos on canvas. The hardest part of this search has been finding affordable printers. I wasn't about to spend hundreds of dollars.

Canvas People is having an AWESOME deal right now. They are offering a FREE 8x10 photo canvas per household. (A $55 savings). All you have to do is pay s&h (app. $15).

Now I waited to post this until receiving my canvas in the mail (just to make sure I was suggesting something worthwhile). It came last week and looks great!!! I'd highly suggest you snag one of these today.

2 comments:

Nikki Crockett said...

NO WAY! I'm totally on it! Thanks!

nick&abby said...

ooh that did turn out great! I think I'm checking it out now ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP