Steph's (and Alan's) Pick - 5 Great Websites

Feb 5, 2010

Isn't the internet so great?!!! (and so bad at the same time) I can spend countless hours on the internet reading about people's lives, drooling over delicious food, researching child-rearing questions or shopping for Nora's new outfit. I'll be the first to admit - I spend way too much time on the computer. However, it's hard not to when there are so many great sites. Which is exactly what I wanted to post about. Below are four of my favorite websites/blogs and Alan will make it five with one of his favorites.


Our Top 5 Websites.
1. Cool Mom Picks - a great guide for the coolest gifts and gear for parents. Plus they do lots of FREE giveaways! I've found so many great things on this site.

2. Young House Love - the story of two young people falling in love with their first house. Love it! This site makes me want to buy a 50+ year old home and get to work. Plus she's expecting a little girl - so fun.

3. Bakerella - Incredible (and easy) recipes for those of you who love to bake. I was just introduced to this and am in love. Bakerella - where have you been all of my life?!!!

4. Becoming Mom - Another great mommy blog. One of the things I love most about this blog is her photography and photoshop tutorials. Although she has a ton of other great stuff as well.

5. Alan's Pick - BlogMaverick.com - Mark Cuban's (arguably one of America's finest entrepreneur) weblog.


What sites do you love? Comment below...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW you would love the Bakerella site!! :-)

Kevin Cherrick said...

Personal Finance
http://www.thesimpledollar.com/

Marketing
http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/

Business
http://37signals.com/svn/

Manliness
www.artofmanliness.com

Happiness
www.happiness-project.com

Second blogmaverick. Good call!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP