Steph's Pick - Peach Crumb Cake

Feb 18, 2010

Alright Kristina - you're dead!!!
Seriously.
Just a couple weeks back my dear friend Kristina introduced me to
Bakerella and my life hasn't been the same since. You all don't even want to know all of the things I've made off of this site since we met. One of the things I've had 2x (yes - 2x in 3 weeks) is Bakerella's Peach Crumb Cake. It's probably the easiest thing I've EVER made and for those of you with a serious sweet tooth - I promise you - you will thank me.


Peach Crunch Cake

Ingredients.
24.5 oz jar of sliced peaches in light syrup (yes - you saw that right - CANNED peaches - I still can't believe it)
1 package yellow cake mix
1 stick butter (1/2 cup), cut into 16 pieces
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Directions.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Layer ingredients in a 13 X 9 dish, in order starting with the peaches.
Bake for about 40 minutes.
Serve warm or cold… with or without ice cream.


See Bakerella for drool-worthy step-by-step instructions.

Photos: Bakerella.com

3 comments:

B + A said...

I know what I am making for connection group next week :)

Nikki Crockett said...

Oh no. This really does sound deadly and seriously delicious.

Anonymous said...

lol... i've created a monster! ;-) i knew you'd love her site. glad you enjoyed the dessert!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP