Nora Recommends - Mustela Dermo-Cleansing

Feb 16, 2010

Like so many things, I heard about Mustela's Dermo-Cleansing from another mommy friend. It came up in conversation as we were talking about Nora's baby acne :) I figured I really had nothing to lose so I ran over to Babies "R" Us and bought a bottle. Now - the price tag is a little shocking (around $16/bottle); however, I assure you, it lasted nearly 6 months for us.
I fell in love with it after the first use. Couple things I love about it - it's neutral pH, hypoallergenic, makes baby's skin so soft and lastly, it smells so good. I really would recommend it above the other baby washes. If you do try it - let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP