Steph's Pick - PregTASTIC podcasts

May 16, 2008


Before we get any rumors flying around - NO - we are not pregnant! Although this post may allude to that being true of Alan & I, the truth is that we are not expecting. Maybe sometime in the future. Now on to this week's pick....

For a long while I had always just listened to music while at the gym and traveling (by car or plane); however, since being introduced to various podcasts I'm now using the time for educational purposes. Specifically, my friend Joy recently introduced me to my new favorite podcast - PregTASTIC podcasts - podcasts by and for moms-to-be. On our recent trip to San Diego, we listened to one of these podcasts and I found them to be very casual, informative and fun! Each week the pregtastic ladies publish a new podcast in which they invite various pregnant women and a full range of experts on their show. They explore pretty much any topic a pregnant woman may want to hear more about - breast feeding, birthing options, prenatal nutrition, miscarriages, delivery expectations, etc. The list goes on and on. This really is an excellent resource - sign up for these FREE podcasts today.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP