May 12, 2008


My friend Nealy tagged me for this. She's a awesome woman and an incredible cook - check out her blog for great recipes. Here goes!

I am…an avid picture taker.
I want…a new handbag!
I wish…we lived closer to our families.
I hate…olives (yuck!)
I miss…the college years.
I fear…snakes.
I feel…exhausted.
I hear…David Gray playing on my iPod.
I smell…coffee.
I crave…reeses peanut butter cups!
I search…for geocaches quite frequently.
I wonder…how many people actually read my blog :)
I regret…leaving our camera on a bench in Italy!! (so sad)
I love…warm weather.
I ache…after my fitness classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - so pretty much all the time.
I care…about my family.
I always…am up for a good bargain.
I am not…introverted.
I believe…that my eternal significance is in Christ.
I dance…very infrequently - Alan isn't much of a dancer.
I sing...in the car.
I cry…more often than I'd like (I'm a bit emotional)
I don’t always…floss.
I fight…for my right to party (remember that song?) I LOVE hosting parties.
I write…most of our blog.
I never…stay up all night (I love sleeping)
I listen…to country music.
I need…the grace of Christ Jesus.
I am happy…with a book in hand and hot coffee on the side table.

Now I am tagging…Michelle and Kristen!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

hi Steph, I know you tagged me forever ago. I finally posted on my blog - cornerofcreation.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP