happy ♥ day

Feb 13, 2011

Upon returning from Cancun (more about our trip later this week) we were blessed to have pool weather return to Arizona! I know, I know... our lives are just soooo rough. :)

We went from poolside in Cancun to poolside in our backyard. And Nora couldn't have been happier.

Oh how I wish I would have thought ahead a bit more this year like I did last Valentine's Day - click here to see the super cute Valentine's we sent out last year. I guess this will have to do. Same subject... just a bit more grown up!

Here's wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day...



with love,
alan, steph, nora and baby girl #2

2 comments:

nick&abby said...

LOVE me some Nora Bora hammies!

Katie and Bret said...

Sooooo fun! I can't wait to hear about Cancun! And I wish I was at the pool with you guys :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP