Steph's Two Cents - 1/2 Price Restaurant Deals

Jul 11, 2008

Alan and I love going out to eat. We don't go out all that often but when we do it's always such a nice break from cooking. Upon moving to the Phoenix area a friend told me about local radio stations who sell 1/2 price restaurant gift certificates every Thursday - I had to check it out! I'm always a sucker for a bargain.

Sure enough - every Thursday at 10 am, app. 150 gift certificates go up for sale on 5+ radio station websites, each featuring a different restaurant every week. I was hooked from the first week! Now some of the featured eateries are not really anything we'd be interested in - but every once in awhile, a great place comes up and I snag a couple of the $50 gift certificates for $25! It's a great deal.
For those of you who live in the Phoenix area - Beth and Bill's Website is
http://grapevinecertificates.kez999.com/cc-common/ddindex2.php. (Be sure to check out the other stations highlighted in the right corner)

And good news for those of you who don't live in this area - I have heard that there are stations nationwide doing this very same thing. Just check on some of your favorite stations websites and look for similar deals.

Please also be sure to comment below if you have found other ways to eat out on a budget! I know I'd love to hear any other suggestions.

Happy eating!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP