Alan's Pick - Maui Jim Sunglasses

Jul 10, 2008

I have owned one pair of sunglasses in my life, called Maui Jim’s. I bought them on our honeymoon in Florida and since we were moving to the Valley of the Sun, I thought I would need a pair. At the time, I thought the price tag was little (perhaps very) steep for a pair of sunglasses. I mean really, how can sunglasses make that much of a difference whether it’s a pair of gas station aviators or a designer brand?!? However, once I put them on…I was sold! I never thought spending $175 on a pair of sunglasses would be justifiable, but it was! Viewing the world through Maui Jim’s will make the world a much more beautiful place! Check them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a yes on those i love Aviator Sunglasses!

katarashop said...

Great post. I especially found it useful where you stated ...
related post Maui Jim Sunglasses

what you can to be my friend?
please add my link into your blogroll

best regards
katarashop

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP