Steph's Pick - a must read blog

Jul 25, 2008

Alright - I have to start off with a bit of a warning - this is a much more serious "pick" than my previous posts have been (and you may need numerous tissues)

With that being said, I introduce all of you to a recent blog I came across that I invite you to read - Bring the Rain. It's written by an everyday woman, wife and mom, Angie Smith (wife of Todd Smith - Christian musician from Selah). It's a story of their precious daughter Audrey Caroline Smith - about Angie's pregnancy and God's sovereign plan for little Audrey.

If you have time, please do read at least part of Angie's blog. She writes with incredible talent, passion and heart. It was through her words that I have been invited to worship our great Savior with even more fervor than before.

Todd & Angie - our prayers and tears go out to your family. No words can express our gratitude for your deep devotion to the glory of our God.

On the left column follow the "click here" link for the beginning of the story.

1 comments:

Kiki said...

I love her blog. She is such an honest writer and always encouraging, it makes me think, how did I come away encouraged?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP