Steph's Pick - July 4th Idea's

Jun 27, 2008

The Fourth of July is just around the corner - a week away to be exact! In honor of the celebration of our country's Independence, I thought I'd highlight some ways to incorporate festive foods into your day - let's be honest, for those of you who know me, I'm a sucker for theme parties! :) One of my favorite blogs, Hostess with the Mostess, posted some fun idea's that I thought I'd share.


easy breakfast's:
Mini Blueberry Turnover's or waffles topped with berries and whipped cream.

fun cocktails:
Watermelon Crush and Raspberry Collins (as shown above) or Shirley Temples for a non-alcoholic option
And for those of you who like to entertain throughout the summer, pick up a Cold Beverage Jar for serving fun drinks. Check out Crate & Barrel or Pottery Barn or for your very own.

delicious desserts:
Red, White and Blueberry Cupcakes and Oat Crisps with Blueberries and Crème Fraîche

These are just a few idea's. If you have any other ideas - I'd love to hear them! Comment below. Happy 4th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red and blue jello jigglers for the kids in star shapes is always fun. Not sure if you can make a white one.

The Massons said...

i almost completely forgot it was the 4th of july. sad. :( well eat some watermelon for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP