Steph's Pick - the Best Lip Treatment

Jun 20, 2008

Some of you probably know that a couple years back I worked at a small-luxury resort & spa in Scottsdale.
There were various things that I loved about this spa, however, one of the greatest parts was our Boutique. It was at this Boutique that I was introduced to my favorite lip treatment. French made, Fresh - Sugar, with SPF 15.

Now - I have to warn you - this product is a splurge as generally it runs anywhere from $20-$25; however, believe me when I say, it is well worth it! Everyone that I've given it to has just loved it.

You can find this great product at Barney's, Sephora or Saks Fifth Avenue.

Make sure to check back next week as I unveil some Fourth of July party idea's.

2 comments:

greg & amy said...

AHHHH- sugar! My lips miss that! Im reduced to Ecua-chaptick that is waxy and dosnt provide any SPF. My lips are going to be a crusty, brown mess by the time I return to AZ. Good thing I have such a good friend who is sending me some lip emergency treatment! :)

nealy said...

Yum! Sounds nice! Thanks for the idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP