In our Home | Spring Time

Apr 22, 2012

 1) & 2) I'm finally making some progress on Nora's room.  My goal is to have both of the girls rooms done (finally) before Elsie's bday.  More pics to come in the next month...promise.

3) & 4) It's getting warm here (like 105 today warm) and so we busted out the little pool and water table for what is quickly becoming Nora's favorite activity - backyard water play!

**********************
The next two sets of pictures are from Easter.  (Yes... late....I know)
1) Nora and her love of her friends is just priceless.

2) & 3) We hosted a few friends for an Easter brunch after church.  So. Much. Fun.  Have you had Pioneer Woman's Iced Coffee yet? Holy Yummo!  Try it... it's amazing. I made it for Easter Brunch and I think it may have been my favorite part of the food options :)

4) Our sweet little family of 4.
 1) & 2) Believe it or not we're still looking for certain things after moving into our rental home 6 months ago.  One of those items is our Resurrection Egg kit.  Thankfully this year in MOPS we made a Toddler Version of Resurrection Eggs which proved to be perfect for Nora as we prepared for Easter this year.

3) Nora (and friends) at an Easter party.

4) Mommy and Daughter "Date" at Dunkin Donuts.
**********************
 1) I opened the fridge one morning and couldn't help but chuckle at the hilarious placement of Elsie's bottle.  (Alan's doing of course)

2) As the weather has gotten warmer I've been fortunate to be able to enjoy a handful of lunch dates with girlfriends.  Sun + a midday glass of wine + adult conversation + nap time + a yummy salad = a very happy mom.  What could be better, really?!

3) In general I'm a red wine drinker. However, with the temps in the triple digits I started searching for something light and refreshing.  Thankfully a friend brought me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato and I've been a fan ever since.  It's cheap ($8.99 for a large bottle), practically tastes like kool-aid and is just so dang yummy.  Try it... I dare you ;)

4) Oh, Mommy Planning Mornings.  Enough said.

**********************
And I'll leave you all with a few updated pics of the girls.  Because they are just too dang cute!  
xoxo

4 comments:

B + A said...

I like these posts :) I can't get enough pictures of your sweet girls!! Springtime looks like so much fun in AZ...enjoy!!

alan and steph said...

Aw... thanks Allie :)

nealy said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you soon!

Katie and Bret said...

I LOVE Nora's pretty purple room and can't wait to see more pics! Putting a bottle with the beer seems perfectly logical to me :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP