Steph's Pick | Extra Dessert Delights Gum (Sugar Free)

Apr 20, 2012

Early in March I started a 6-week long "sugar-fast."  And by sugar-fast I really do mean No.Sugar.Period.  Not even the 3 g of sugar in Balsamic Vinegar type of sugar-fast.

Sigh.

I don't mention this because I feel like everyone needs to do this.  It was just something that I needed to do.

You see, I have a love/hate relationship with anything sweet.  I love it because well, it generally tastes divine, but I hate it because the obvious lack of nutritional benefits AND for what I came to recognize as a lack of discipline (aka self-control) that I have when I get around anything with sugar in it.

So a sugar-fast was necessary.

The only problem in this adventure was that I needed to find a few things that felt like a "cheat" but weren't.

Enter Extra Dessert Delights Gum.

You won't believe me until you try it for yourself but I have to tell you, I actually find them, well, delightful.  My favorite dessert....flavors...all wrapped up in a tiny stick.  And sugar free, to boot.

Give 'em a try. It's worth a try at least, right? ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP