Steph's Pick - PostcardBuilder.com

May 21, 2010

By now ya'll know that I'm a photo-nut. Thankfully I have a cute little subject to photograph and with each passing day more things to capture. It's just so fun.

Because of this I'm always looking for new ways to use Nora's photos. You may remember this Steph's Pick on Blurb.com. Blurb.com is an awesome option for my yearly photo books but I wanted a way to share some of our photos with family and friends. Enter PostcardBuilder.com. LOVE IT!

Postcard Builder is my new found web-bestie. They print, address and mail. That's right - after submitting and approving my artwork I don't have anything else to do! It's perfect for a busy-mom. I've used them for a handful of projects including the three items below (Christmas Thank You's, Valentine's Day and Mothers Day) and have even used them to send out invitations.




Postcard Builder really is an awesome resource. Keep them in mind for any future mailings you may have!

2 comments:

nealy said...

Thanks for the reminder! I haven't used PCB for some time now...I will have to do that!

P.S. Did Nora ever get a bla-bla doll for Christmas? Just curious.

Nikki Crockett said...

You ROCK! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP