Steph's Pick - Cream Cheese Salsa Chicken

Mar 12, 2010

Interested in an easy-peasy recipe??? And by easy I mean E-A-S-Y!!! Isn't every cook looking for the occassional recipe that takes no time and tastes super yummy?


My sister-in-law, Sara (due any day with baby r), gave me this recipe and since sending it to me I've probably made it half a dozen times. Gotta love my sister-in-laws!!!


cream cheese salsa chicken


ingredients.

3-4 Frozen Chicken Breasts

1 can black beans (rinsed)

1 can whole kernel corn

1 jar salsa

8 oz cream cheese


directions.

Simply throw everything (minus the cream cheese) in a crockpot and cook on high for 5 hours. Add the cream cheese to melt over everything the last 30 minutes. Shred chicken and serve over rice or in tortilla's.


(And for those of you wondering about the frozen chicken breasts - yes - that's the best part of this recipe. Throw it in and don't even think about dethawing them.)

4 comments:

The CCB said...

I will DEFINITELY be trying this one! I'm becoming a huge fan of the slow cooker as I workout more and more at night and do not want to cook when I get home.

Lori said...

Yum. Sounds perfect with warmed corn tortillas.

nick&abby said...

You need to post the mango salsa chicken, please...that was YUMMY

Rachel Jones said...

I am trying this recipe tonight. I love the crock pot for nights when I don't get home until after dinner time. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP