Nora Recommends - Sophie le Giraffe

Jan 14, 2010

Why yes - this is a new series!!! No promises in terms of how many "Nora Recommends" posts you all will receive, but I figured it was about time to start telling some of my other mommy friends about all of the great infant and child gear out there!
Trust me when I say - every infant - correction - teething infant - needs a Sophie Le Giraffe. I first heard about Sophie from a friend who said her son just couldn't get enough of this little giraffe. Not shortly after having this conversation I also saw Martha Stewart highlight Sophie on her show. And then much to my surprise my very thoughtful MIL sent Nora Sophie as a gift upon her birth (thanks Nana!).
At $16 I couldn't imagine that this little teething toy was worth the money. Boy was I wrong! Not only is Sophie french (which is always fun), she also appeals to all of your child's five senses.
She really is Nora's favorite toy.
You can get Sophie in various children's boutiques or online. At this point I haven't seen it at BRU or Target.

1 comments:

nick&abby said...

we did have to pull Addy's out of storage after you left b/c she was playing with Nora's so much....now she definitely carts it around the house :)
p.s. we miss you

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP