dedication pics

Jan 12, 2010

I'm finally getting around to posting dedication day pictures (sorry for those who have been asking when they are coming). As I mentioned in a previous post, Alan and I dedicated Nora at our church (Scottsdale Bible Church). A baby dedication is essentially an opportunity for us and our families to acknowledge publically that Nora is a gift from God and that we will commit to raising her in a Christian home and will teach her to love and serve Jesus. We were blessed to have many family and friends present at her dedication and her party afterwards. Despite my love for photos I took NO pictures of people - just food. I'm so sad about that. Thankfully Amy snapped a quick shot of Alan, Nora and me with Joy, Kevin and Reagan before the service.


...party details...

favors: Small Magnets with picture of Nora and verse. Just a little reminder for guests to pray for Nora as she grows.

menu:
Yogurt Parfait Bar (great granola recipe to come as Steph's Pick one of these weeks)
Mini Quiche
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Mini Caprese Skewers
Assorted pastries
Pita Chips and Dip
Punch, Water and Coffee

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

2 comments:

The CCB said...

You throw the best looking parties!

Lynette said...

so inviting! great ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP