Steph's Pick - a Website

Aug 14, 2009

I have a confession - I LOVE blogs. Any kind of blog. Whether it's a good friend's blog, a friend of a friend's blog or a creative entrepeneur's blog - I'll read it. It's been a bit harder to keep up with everything since Nora's birth but I'm gradually finding more and more time to satisfy this craving of mine :)
One of my favorites is ProjectNursery.com. I love reading about all of the creative nursery idea's and baby products. So much that I decided to submit Nora's nursery to their "Real Rooms" section and see if they might be interested in highlighting it. And highlight it they did....
Check it out today....
http://projectnursery.com/2009/08/real-rooms-noras-dark-pink-dream/.

5 comments:

Janel said...

Fun, Steph! I checked it out! It was neat to read the comments from the others on your beautiful room!

The CCB said...

Steph! That is so awesome that they featured your room! I have an obsession about reading blogs too, although I am horrible about updating my own.

The Massons said...

cute cute room steph!

jamie said...

that is awesome! you have a great gift!

Anonymous said...

I've got a great blog for you Steph - http://iowagirleats.wordpress.com/

This is a girl in IA that posts awesome healthy recipes, running/workout tips and other fun stuff. I have enjoyed it alot!!!

Love the pics of Nora! Take care! Missy (Jess' sister)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP