Steph's Pick - a New Podcast

Aug 1, 2009

One of the many life savers I've discovered since Nora's arrival is the art of listening to my iPod during her night feedings. The first week she was home I couldn't figure out what to do with myself during the wee hours of the night, but this past week I started putting my iPod in and it's amazing how much faster these feedings go. (Disclaimer: Some of you lucky ladies were and are able to feed your babies in under 20 minutes but unforunetly it takes us at least 45 min - so something to pass the time is a HUGE blessing).
For those of you who have been reading our blog for the past few years - you might remember me suggesting a great pregnancy podcast, PregTastic. This was a great resource during our pregnancy and although I still continue to listen to their podcasts, some of the former PreTastic ladies started their own podcast - New Moms, New Babies. I have LOVED this podcast the past couple of nights. These new moms (all based out of San Diego) talk about life's up and downs. For those of you new moms or going to be new moms - this is a great resource. And it's FREE! Check it out tonight. Happy Night Feedings :)

1 comments:

nick&abby said...

okay..where do you find these? :)
totally got you on the looong night feedings...that's when I took to reading my books....an hour goes by alot faster when you have something to do for sure! :)
No worries, though, b/c one day it'll click and she'll be chugging down in no time! :) It doesn't last forever..I promise!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP