A Belly Update - 38 weeks

Jun 29, 2009

Here's 5 Random Pregnancy Facts for all of you who might be interested....

5) I never knew I had enough skin to stretch this far :)
4) Doing regular (well - girl style) push-up's is just not possible when your belly touches the ground before you feel much of anything in your chest or arms. On to wall push-ups I guess.
3) God sure knows how to prepare a woman for motherhood when He placed the bladder so close to the uterus. Getting up 4-5x a night to use the restroom supposedly is great preparation for once the baby arrives. We'll see...
2) Make sure to get yourself a self-less husband - anyone who is willing to paint your toe nails is ready for ANYTHING! Thanks honey.
1) 112 degree's while pregnant is NEVER a good idea! Ugh....

5 comments:

nick&abby said...

haha....amen, sistah, amen :) (nice work on the toes, Alan)

Kiki said...

I can't say I ever had the desire to do a push up while pregnant. I'll just take your word on that one.

Drew painted my toe nails with Sage and Kolby but with Levi he told me to go get a pedicure! Can't say I minded, they did a much better job!

Katie and Bret said...

You look gorgeous!!! Can't wait for the arrival of your little girl!!

Janel said...

You look FANTASTIC girl!

The Massons said...

you were previously doing push ups while pregnant?? wow . . . as for the husband thing. i feel in love with my husband all over again when i had renae as i needed a lot of help doing a lot of things that are not so pleasant. the nurses were all talking about how lucky i was to have a guy that was so selfless and willing to help me when i was in the hospital. thank goodness for Godly husbands! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP