Steph's Pick - My new Toy

Jun 21, 2009


One of my "must-have" purchases once discovering we were going to have a baby was a nice camera. Although we had a great camera, I wanted to be able to capture our little punkin with a specific camera of my choosing that I'd had my heart set on for years. After much discussion with some other expert and amateur photographers (as well as some $ saved in the bank), I decided to purchase the Nikon D90. Let me tell you - I am in LOVE with this camera and can't wait to use it each and every day.
I feel like my relationship with my camera is like any new relationship. You just aren't sure of one another at first, and frankly are a little nervous to interact. But the more I spend time with it the more I fall in love with it. Below you'll find just a sample of photos I've taken of people with my camera.

My FAVORITE niece - Adelyn!

A dear friend, Nealy and her baby Callie.

Some other friends' engagement photos - Michael and Katie will be wed this coming winter.

1 comments:

Nate and Natalie said...

We have the exact same camera. We love it too! It's so easy to use and takes amazing pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP