Introducing...

Mar 27, 2008

In an effort to make our blog more exciting we're officially introducing what will be two weekly posts from none other than Alan and myself. Alan will start the week off with "Alan's Two Cents" where he'll give us all helpful money saving tips. I know we all can use more pocket change, right? And I'll conclude the week with "Steph's Pick" where I'll highlight various fav's of mine - recipes, gift idea's, websites, entertaining idea's, etc.

This will all begin next week!!! I can hardly wait.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the ideas!! Looking forward to all of Alan's special posts! Make sure you clearly label them Alan's two cents, I can't tell if the bill pay is the first in the series or not. See you manana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP