Steph's Pick | Subway Art

Mar 23, 2012

I have a new found {mini} obsession... I love subway art! Just check out my Pinterest account and I can guarantee you'll find a good sprinkling of this type of art throughout my boards.

In light of this I decided it was time to get my DIY Craft/Design self on and create my first subway art piece.

After a couple hours in Photoshop I finally decided on the below design.
Cool, huh?! I'm a little biased myself (obviously).

I ordered it in poster size (24x36) and can't wait to get it in the mail this next week! I'm thinking I'll either frame it or glue it onto a canvas of some sort. Thoughts?

If you're interested in reading more about what all went into writing Elsie's blessing, you can do so HERE.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this!! Totally made me cry - probably because we just had our little man dedicated at SBC last week! Any chance you would take a commission to make something similar with our blessing?

nick&abby said...

it looks great! I can't wait to see it in person ;)

Kylie Rose said...

Love this subway art! Such a sweet little blessing. I just started following your blog, i'm obsessed!

Kylie
absolutelyarkansas.blogspot.com

Elizabeth @ Vita di Elisabetta said...

I couldn't believe this when I saw it... Our baby girl is Elsie Grace (2 months old) and her dedication is next sunday. You expressed exactly what my husband and I pray for our Elsie -- that she'll come to know Jesus personally, and grow in Grace and Truth!!

Unknown said...

I was wondering if i could use this i love what you had to say and is pretty much exactly what we want for our daughter her name is Camila Grace. Just wondering where can i make the design so i can print it obviously just change the first name. her dedication is on 2 weeks. Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP