Steph's Pick | Stetson Salad

Feb 10, 2012

I realize to most of you reading, it may very well be soup season still. Although I love a yummy soup, I'm thankful that Arizona is a salad-season-year-round kind of state.



With temps in the mid-70's who wouldn't be thinking about salad over soup?!



When thinking of salads, I always immediately think of my very favorite salad-the Stetson Salad (inspired from a menu item at Cowboy Ciao)



There are a number of things I love about this salad. First, it's beautiful! I always line up the ingredients before serving it (as opposed to mixing everything together first). Secondly, the combination of different textures in the salad is pleasantly delightful. And thirdly - it's not your standard romaine salad (which is a good thing in my book... I like variety).




Without further ado.... enjoy...



Stetson Salad


Ingredients:


Diced Tomatoes


Israeli Cous Cous


Dried Corn


Diced Grilled Chicken


Feta Cheese


Dried Cranberries


Chopped Arugula


Creamy Cilantro Dressing (Fresh & Easy)



Directions.


Assemble salad by lining up ingredients on a plate. Drizzle dressing as needed and enjoy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP